┆(59) MILBORNE PORT, Old Meeting (Independent, 1744, or Congregational): (i) deaths and burials, 1780-1834; burials, 1787-1807; births and baptisms, 1808-1837. Includes people from Charlton Horethorne and Horsington.
(60) MILVERTON (Independent, 1784): (i) births and baptisms, 1784-1837. Includes people from Fitzhead, Kittisford, Langford Budville, Wellington.
(61) NORTON FITZWARREN (Independent, 1821): (i) births and baptisms, 1826-1837. Includes people from Halse and Taunton.
(62) PAULTON (Baptist, 1690): (i) baptisms, 1785-1836; burials, 1830-1835. Includes people from Bath, Camerton, Chelwood, High Littleton, Midsomer Norton, Radstock, Stanton Drew, Ston Easton, Timsbury, Bitton (Glos), Lymington (Hants).
(63) PENSFORD (Wesleyan, 1757): (i) births and baptisms, 1794-1837. Includes people from Compton Dando, Midsomer Norton, Publow, Stanton Drew, SS Philip and Jacob (Bristol).
(64) PITMINSTER, Fulwood Chapel (Independent, 1705): (i) births and baptisms, 1708-1793; (ii) births and baptisms, 1802-1836. Includes people from Angersleigh, Bradford, Corfe, Minehead, Stoke St Mary, Taunton St Mary, Trull, London.
(65) ROWBERROW (Baptist, 1814): (i) births, 1816-1837. Includes people from Burrington and Shipham.
(66) SHEPTON MALLET, Court \[Cowl?\] Street Chapel (Presbyterian, 1696): (i) births and baptisms, 1757-1762; baptisms, 1763-1784; births and baptisms, 1785-1792; (ii) births and baptisms, 1808-1835; (iii) burials, 1802-1837. Includes people from Ashwick, Bath, Coleford, Downside, Frome, Stoke Lane, Wells.
(67) SHEPTON MALLET, Hephzibah Chapel (Independent, 1798): (i) births and baptisms, 1801-1836. Includes people from Pilton and London.
(68) SHEPTON MALLET, Paul Street (Independent, 1830): (i) births and baptisms, 1830-1837. Includes people from Ashwick, Oakhill, Chelsea London, Speldhurst (Kent).
(69) SHEPTON MALLET, Ebenezer (Wesleyan, 1779): (i) births and baptisms, 1801-1837; (ii) births and baptisms, 1837. Circuit: Ashwick, Batcombe, Castle Cary, Holcombe, Leigh on Mendip, Pilton, \[Shepton Mallet\], Stoke Lane, Wells, West Pennard. Includes people from Chew Magna, Clutton, East Harptree, Marksbury, Bratton \[Seymour or Bratton, Wiltshire\], Bridgwater, Chewton Mendip, Doulting, Downhead, East Pennard, Glastonbury, High Littleton, Kilmersdon, Lydford, Mells, Midsomer Norton, Milton \[?Clevedon\], Nunney, Paulton, Pylle, South Barrow, Stanton Drew, Stratton on the Fosse, Timsbury, Upton Noble, West Harptree, Widcombe (Bath), London, Bangor (Wales), Trowbridge (Wiltshire).
(70) SOMERTON, West Street (Independent, 1803): (i) births and baptisms, 1805-1837; burials, 1807-1837. Includes people from Charlton Adam, Charlton Mackrell, Compton Dundon, Fivehead, Littleton, Long Sutton, Pitney, Queen Camel.
(78) TAUNTON, Silver Street (Baptist, 1815): (i) births, 1782-1837. Includes people from Bishops Lydeard, Blagdon, \[Pitminster\], Cannington, Combe St Nicholas, Creech St Michael, Crewkerne, Curry Mallet, Dunster, Kingston \[St Mary\], Norton Fitzwarren, Ruishton, St Decuman's, Staplegrove, West Monkton, Wilton, Southill (Beds), Barnstaple and Tiverton (Devon), and ? St George's Borough and St James Clerkenwell (Middlesex).
(79) TAUNTON, Mary Street Chapel (Presbyterian, 1646): (i) births and baptisms, 1747-1818; burials, 1813-1837. Includes people from Bridgwater, Halse, Montacute, Odcombe and Yeovil, and ?Berwick, Bradford, Stafford and Stalbridge (all Dorset), Witney (Oxon), Warminster (Wilts) and Bishops Hull, Creech St Michael, Curry Rivel, Hatch \[Beauchamp\], Henstridge, Norton \[?Fitzwarren\], Pitminster, Staplegrove, Thorne \[?St Margaret\], Trull, Wellington, Wilton, Exeter, Tiverton, Uffcolme (Devon), Morton (Lincs), London (inc. Clapton, St Martin in the Fields and Southwark).
(80) TAUNTON, Octagon Chapel, Middle Street (Baptist, 1816): (i) births, 1816-1826. Includes people from Creech St Michael, Ilminster, Kingston \[St Mary\], Norton Fitzwarren, Ruishton, Stoke St Gregory, Plymouth (Devon), London.
(80) TAUNTON, Octagon Chapel and The Temple (Wesleyan, 1778): (ii) births and baptisms, 1831-1837; (i) burials, 1824-1832; births and baptisms, 1785-1833; (iii) burials, 1831-1837. Includes people from Ashill, Banwell, Bath St Michael, Bickenhall, Bishops Hull, Bridgwater, Broadway, Buckland \[St Mary\], Butleigh, Carhampton, Chard, Cheddar, Churchstanton, Combe St Nicholas, Creech St Michael, Curland, Curry Mallet, Dowlish \[Wake\], Goathurst, Greinton, Henlade, Huish Champflower, Ilminster, Kingston, Langport, Lyng, Minehead, Nether Stowey, North Curry, Oakhill, Old Cleeve, Pawlett, Pitminster, St Decuman's, South Petherton, Staple Fitzpaine, Staplegrove, Stawley, Stoke St Gregory, Thornfalcon, Trull, ?Walton, Wedmore, Wellington, Wells, West Buckland, West Hatch, Weston Zoyland, Wilton, Luton (Beds), Camborne, Redruth and St Austell (Cornwall), Clayhidon, Cullompton, Culmstock and Upottery (Devon), Bridport, Stockland and Weymouth (Dorset), Cardiff (Glamorgan), St Nicholas \[?Bristol\], Winterbourne \[?Glos\], Kilkenny (Ireland), London, Banbury (Oxon), Broseley (Salop), Darlaston (Staffs), Westbury (Wilts).
(81) TEMPLECOMBE (Independent, 1700): (i) births and baptisms, 1816-1836. Includes people from Holton, Horsington, Milborne Port, Stowell, Taunton, Bere Regis (Dorset).
(82) TIMSBURY (Wesleyan, 1803): (i) births and baptisms, 1803-1837. Includes people from Camerton, Clutton, Paulton.
\[Stored in Searchroom. The nonconformist registers held at The National Archives have been digitised and can be searched online. Further details can be found on The National Archives online guide to nonconformist registers: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/records/research-guides/nonconformists.htm.\]