1. Charles Bell Ford, of Grafton Street, Piccadilly, c. Middlesex, Esq., William Richard Hamilton, of Bolton Row, Piccadilly, c. Middlesex, Esq., Henry Littledale, of Eardington, c. Bedford, Esq., and Henry George Hamilton, of Eccleston Square, c. Middlesex, Esq.
2. Robert Savage the elder, of Montague Place, Russel Square, c. Middlesex, Esq.
3. Sir James Francis Rivers, of the City of Bath, Baronet.
4. Charles Ranken, of Gray's Inn, c. Middlesex, Esq.
5. Berkeley Drummond of Eaglehurst, p. Sawley, c. Southampton, Esq., a General in Her Majesty's Army, and the Rev. John William Lockwood, Clerk, Rector of Kingham, c. Oxford.
6. William Thomas Longbourne, of Gray's Inn, c. Middlesex, Esq.
Reciting: Mortgage by Lease and Release, 2 and 4 June 1821. 0810/1/72 being the Release
Reciting: Further Mortgage, 24 April 1824, [as endorsed on 0810/1/72]
Reciting: 0810/1/94, and the Transfer and Reassignment endorsed thereon, 20-21 November 1851
Whereas 2 has paid out of the sum of £10229.2.11, the sum of £10000 to 1. in discharge of the said principle sum.
Premises as in 0810/1/72 from 1. to 6. in trust for 5.