1. William Mills, of Bristem, p. Kingswood, c. Southampton, Esq., and Elizabeth his wife, late Elizabeth Digby.
2. Francis Mills of Barford, c. Warwick, Clerk, and Noel Digby of Brighston, Isle of Wight, Clerk.
3. Charles Mills of Birthin Lane, city of London, Banker, and Wriothesly Digby of Mordin, c. Warwick, Esq.
4. John Hopkins of Somerford Farm, p. Christchurch, c. Southampton, yeoman, and Charles Harbin of Kingswood, Gent., Trustee of John Hopkins.
Recites: Lease and Release, 13-14 February 1793
1. William Mills
2. Elizabeth Mills his wife.
3. Francis Mills and Noel Digby.
4. Charles Mills and Wriothesly Digby.
The Manor of Bristem and Crow, c. Southampton, from 1. to 3. for the use of 2.
Piece of land in Burton Meadow (4a.), p. Christchurch, c. Southampton, bounded on the west by the River Avon, and on the east, south and north by land of Robert Hughes, of which lands are part of the Manor of Bristem and Crow, now or late in the occupation of George Aldridge as tenant.