1. Ralph Shuttleworth Allen, of Bathampton, c. Somerset, Esq., tenant for life in the hereditaments hereby granted, by virtue of the will of the late George Edward Allen, dated 6 August 1845.
2. George Frederick Browning, of Dulwich, c. Kent, Gent., Mortgagee of the aforesaid life estate by virtue of an indenture dated 12 March 1859.
3. George Frederick Browning, Albert Browning, of Weston near Bath, Schoolmaster, and John Stone of Bath, Solicitor, second Mortgagees of the said life estate.
4. Rev. Henry Pope, of 13 Walcot Parade, Bath, Primitive Methodist Superannuated Minister, the Mortgagee of the said life estate under a mortgage dated 24 June 1865.
5. Ralph Edward Allen, Lieutenant Colonel in the East Yorkshire Regiment of Her Majesty's Army, now stationed at Gibralter, the tenant in fee simple remainder expectant on the decease of 1., by virtue of the aforesaid will of George Edward Allen, dec'd.
6. Wilson Gun of Rattoo, County Kerry, Ireland, Esq., and Gertrude Marianne Gun his wife, the said Gertrude Marianne Gun being entitled under the will of George Edward Allen aforesaid, to an annuity of £25 charged upon the estate of which the land herby granted forms part.
7. William John Willcox, of Bath Architect.
Plot of land, 3a.2r., in the p. Bathampton, c. Somerset. Coloured red on the plan drawn hereon.
Covenant by 7. to build 4 messuages on the plot within 4 years.
Consideration: yearly rent of £20 for the first 2 years, £30 for the third year, £35 for the fourth year, and £40 every year thereafter, from 7. to 1.