1. John Chapman, Alderman of Bath surviving trustee of the real estate of Ralph Allen of Prior Park in the parish of Lyncombe and Widcombe Somerset, Esquire, deceased.
2. The Reverend James Sparrow of Bath eldest son and heir of the Reverend James Sparrow of Bath.
3. Ann Bennett of Bath, spinster surviving devisee in the real estate of Philip Allen the elder of Bath, Esquire, deceased; George Edward Allen of Lincolns Inn London, Esquire eldest son and heir of Philip Allen of Abchurch Lane London, Esquire, deceased who was eldest son and heir of Philip Allen, deceased who was only brother of Ralph Allen, deceased; George Edward Allen now being heir of Ralph Allen, deceased.
4. The Reverend Martin Stafford Smith of Prior Park and Gertrude his wife formerly Gertrude Warburton, widow of the Reverend William Warburton Bishop of Gloucester.
5. The Reverend John Keble of Fairford Gloucestershire and the Reverend James Edwards of Fairford.
6. The right honourable Cornwallis Lord de Montalt of Ireland.
7. Edward Whitwell of Bath, Esquire trustee for the right honourable Cornwallis.
Conveyance from 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 to 7 in trust for 6 of several parcels of land called Great Bean Close; the Hill adjoining Loupes; the Three Corner Land; Hanging Land; the Down Field; Horsecombe; Colthursts Down; Colthursts Hill; Widcombe Field; Lane End; Lane End Upper Field; the Four Hedges; part of Park Hayes; Great Hanging Land Tyning; Perrymead; Collibee's Horsecombe; the southernmost messuage in the row of houses within the Great Gate leading to Prior Park with garden; the road leading from the Gate to Prior Park and the Gate and pillars; Quarleaze Horsecombe or Beggars Horsecombe; Horsecombe Leazehead; Great Horsecombe; a close on Odd Down; Collibee's Green Down; Collibee's Quarr Down; part of Entry Hills; the Royalty Piece; part of Green Down or Combe Down; Kingham Field; Lower Horsecombe; the Breach; Sart or Sarrett; Hither Horsecombe and other parcels of land, woods, quarries, messuages, buildings and appurtenances all in Lyncombe and Widcombe, Combe Down and Monkton Combe. Consideration: £9839:9:1.