Repository
  • Somerset Heritage Centre
Reference number
  • A/AGW
Description
  • Gardenhurst Ltd was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company in April 1953 and was established to take over and run Gardenhurst Girls Boarding School, which until then was run by the Misses Badock and McErvel. The school was closed in 1967 and the liquidation of the Company was completed in 1979. [See also A\CTX.]
Date
  • 1953-1979
Access status
  • Open
Level
  • Collection