Repository
  • Somerset Heritage Centre
Reference number
  • A/AFD
Description
  • The practice was founded by James Goodland in 1904, and became Goodland, Bull and Company by 1936, after Stanley Bull became a partner in 1932. Branches were opened in Tiverton, Devon, 1912, Wellington, 1986, and Exeter, 1988. The firm amalgamated to become the West Country offices of Robson Rhodes, 1979-1987. Following demerger in 1987 the firm became known as Aspleys Chartered Accountants.
Date
  • 1936-1979
Access status
  • Open
Level
  • Collection