Repository
  • Somerset Heritage Centre
Reference number
  • A/ADX/9
Description
  • History of the Gill family of Clayhanger by John Burree beginning in 1892 Details of land previously owned by the Gill family Local field plans comparing Gill family land ownership between 1912 and 1938 Photographs of the Gill family graves in Combe St. Nicholas parish church Details of 'Edwardian Dome' found on Gill family grave, including photograph and further family history Post Office agreement to place a telegraph pole in the garden of Clayhanger House Photographs showing Bertie Francis Sam Gill
Date
  • 2008
Extent
  • 1
Format
  • file
Access status
  • Open
Level
  • Item