CASWELL AND GRANT OF TAUNTON... CASWELL AND GRANT OF TAUNTON, 1880-1952
CASWELL AND GRANT OF TAUNTON, 1880-1952
Somerset Heritage Centre
Cecil Caswell founded this firm of engravers, illuminators and illustrators in 1919 and was joined in partnership by George Grant in 1926. The firm became well known in the West Country for its high standard of workmanship, and there were few businesses, authorities, clubs or associations that did not make use of its services at some time. Mr Norman Culverwell joined the firm in 1944 as an apprentice, and after service in HM Forces became a partner in 1956. He retired in 1990.