1. Thomas Frederick Inman, city of Bath, Gent.
2. Harriett Bouverie, wife of Lawrence Pleydell Bouverie of 6 Palace Grove, Surbiton, Surry, Lieutenant in Her Majesty's Army, Maria Eleanora Rivers of Harestock near Winchester, Spinster, Charlotte Augusta Freeling of 2 Elm Park Gardens, c. Middlesex, Widow, Catherine Wall of South Lynch House, Hursley, c. Hampshire, and Emilia Louisa Louth of Harestock, Widow.
3. Dame Catharine Rivers of Winchester, c. Hampshire, Widow.
4. Thomas Frederick Inman, and William Frederick Haseler, of Burnham, c. Somerset.
5. Henry Gore, Treasurer of Bath City
6. The Mayor, Aldermen and Citizens of the City of Bath.
Reciting: Indenture, 15 October 1879
1. Sir Henry Chandos Rivers, city of Bath, Baronet.
2. Thomas Frederick Inman, city of Bath, Gent.
Demising to 2. all lands in the first schedule hereto, in trust, to pay out of the rents thereof to each of the sisters of Sir Henry Chandos Rivers, being Harriett Bouverie, Maria Eleanora Rivers, Charlotte Augusta Freeling, Katherine Wall, and Emilia Louisa Louth, an annuity of £200 for her life.
Whereas by the Bath Act 1879 the Corporation was empowered, by agreement with Thomas Frederick Inman, to purchase the lands and hereditaments situate in p. Walcot, the particulars of which are set out in the first schedule.
Whereas by an agreement, 1885, between Thomas Frederick Inman and the Corporation, it was agreed to the sale of the said lands for a rentcharge of £1150 and the sum of £249.
1. as trustee, 2. as tenants in common, and 3. as Mortgagee in respect of the annuity of £300, respectively, release, convey, and surrender to 5. the lands and hereditaments, p. Walcot, as in the first schedule and as shown on the attached plan [being lands situate between Upper Bristol Road, Marlborough Lane, The Royal Crescent, and Queen's Parade, including the Royal avenue and lands and gardens on Marlborough Lane and Upper Bristol Road].
Consideration: £249, and a yearly rent charge of £1150 to 1. as trustee.