Appointment, 18 September 1867
1. Sir James Francis Rivers, of the City of Bath, Baronet.
2. Francis Faulkner, city of Bath, Gent., and William Frederick Haseler, p. Burnham, c. Somerset, Esq.
3. Frederick Faulkner, city of Bath, Esq., and John Stringer Faulkner, city of Bath, Gent.
Reciting: Further Mortgage, 24 June 1824 [sic., 24 April 1824], as endorsed on 0810/1/72
Reciting: 0810/1/79, particularly concerning the power to create a Jointure for the Spouse of those entitled to the estate.
Reciting: Transfer, 20 November 1851 and Reassignment, 21 November 1851, as endorsed on 0810/1/93
Whereas a marriage has been agreed upon between Sir James Francis Rivers and Catharine Eastcott, City of Bath, Widow.
Whereas Sir James Francis Rivers has determined to exercise the Power of Jointure as recited, to create a jointure of £300 for his intended wife, out of the premises as in 0810/1/79.
Premises as in the schedule annexed hereto, to be charged with the jointure of £300, to 2. in trust.
Premises as in the schedule annexed hereto, to be charged with the sum of £3000 and the yearly sum of £120 for the maintenance and education of the children of Sir James Francis Rivers and Catharine Eastcott, to 3. in trust.
Endorsed: Appointment, 19 August 1869
1. William Frederick Haseler
2. Thomas Frederick Inman, city of Bath, Gent.
Whereas Francis Faulkner died 1 August 1868, and whereas 1. is desirous of appointing 2 to the trust.
Thomas Frederick Inman is appointed as a trustee as within.