1. William Ford, of Gray's Inn, c. Middlesex, Esq., William Thomas Longbourne, of the same place, Esq., and Charles Ranken Vickerman, of Thorby Priory, Mountnessing, c. Essex, Esq.
2. Rev. John William Lockwood, Clerk, Rector of Kingham, c. Oxford.
3. Sir James Francis Rivers, of the City of Bath, Baronet.
4. The Honourable Philip Pleydell Bouverie, of Pall Mall East, c. Middlesex, Banker, M.P., Henry George Hamilton, of 71 Eccleston Square, c. Middlesex, Esq., a Captain in Her Majesty's Royal Navy, Joseph Hoare, of Lombard Street, city of London, Banker, and Lambert Pole of Lime Street Square, city of London, Esq.
5. George Priestly of the Sun Life Office, Threadneedle Street, city of London, Esq.
Reciting: Transfer, 20 November 1851 [as endorsed on 0810/1/94]
Reciting: Transfer, 5 January 1857 [as endorsed on 0810/1/94]
Whereas Charles Ranken died on 7 October 1858, having made his will 29 March 1849, devising legal and trust estates to his partners, William Ford, William Thomas Longbourne, and Charles Ranken Vickerman.
Whereas 4. have agreed at the request of 3. to pay £4243.10s to 2. upon a transfer of the Mortgage debt and securities on the same.
Mortgage debt of £4243.10s from 2. to 4. and premises as security for the same from 1. to 5. in trust for 4.