1. John Wood of Queen Square, p. Walcot, c. Somerset, Gent., and Charles Rotton, city of Bath, Gent.
2. Andrew Sproule, p. Walcot, Esq., and Richard Roberts, city of Bath, Gent., a trustee for Andrew Sproule
All that plot of ground containing in front, southward on to a street called or intended to be called Brock Street, 21 feet, extending backwards to the north on the eastern side 82 feet and on the western side 93 feet and four inches, bounded north by garden ground belonging to Andrew Sproule in possession of the Right Honourable The Earl of Chatham, on the east by other ground or buildings lately granted or intended to be granted to Andrew Sproule, and on the west also by other ground or buildings lately granted or intended to be granted to Andrew Sproule. And also all that messuage, tenement or building thereon lately erected or built by Andrew Sproule being the fourth house from the King's Circus on the north side of the street called or intended to be called Brock Street [32 Brock Street]. Which said plot of ground hereby released is part of nine acres of a large close of pasture called The Hayes, being the eastward of those inclosures commonly called Barton Grounds in p. Walcot, purchased by John Wood from Thomas Garrard (since deceased) and Margaret his wife by indenture of Bargain and Sale, dated 1 November 1754, subject to a yearly rent charge of £160.
Consideration: 5s, and £1.10s p.a. from 2. to 1.