1. Edward Warlow Tyler, formerly of 43 Warwick Avenue, London, but now of 20 Kerrison Road, Ealing, London, Esq., and Kenneth Macdonald and George Edmund Longrigg both of 37 Gay Street, city of Bath, Esqs., the Grantors.
2. Dorothy Kathleen Tyler, the wife of Edward Warlow Tyler of 1.
3. Mary Florence Churchill Target formerly of 54 Combe Park, Bath, now of Pine View, Branksome Park, Bournmouth, c. Hampshire, Spinster, and Mellor Lumb, of 37 Bedford Square, London, Solicitor, the Grantees.
Reciting: 0552/4 and as recited therein.
Whereas Florence Target died on the 11 March 1834.
2. is now absolutely entitled to the rents proffits and proceeds of sale of the 2 yearly rent charges hereinafter described, but subject to the provisions of the settlement next recited.
Reciting: Settlement, 5 September 1917
1. Edward Warlow Tyler
2. Dorothy Kathleen Target
3. Mary Florence Churchill Target and Mellor Lumb
2. conveyes to 3. the one half share of her Dorothy Kathleen Target, in property and investments (of which the 2 yearly rent charges form part) expectant upon the death of and in the meantime subject to the life interest of Florence Target.
At the request of 2., 1 grants to 3. the 2 rent charges of £6.6s issuing out of premises formerly known as 3 and 6 Oxford Terrace but now known as 36 and 42 Lyncombe Hill, in trust for the sale thereof.