Repository
  • B&NES Record Office
Reference number
  • 0532
Description
  • Records of the Trinity Presbyterian Church, Bath, now the Bath United Reformed Church. From 1902 the Church occupied Brock Street Hall. From 1920s onwards it occupied Vineyards Chapel (formerly owned by Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion).
Date
  • 1902-1945
Extent
  • 5 items
Access status
  • Open
Level
  • Collection