1. Harry Salmon, p. Bathampton, c. Somerset, Gent.
2. Rebeca Cay, of Shaftsbury, c. Dorset, Widow.
3. George Salmon, of Shaftsbury, Clerk, son of 1.
4. Elizabeth Cay, of Shaftsbury, only daughter of 2., Spinster.
5. Charles Henry Rendall of Oxenwood, p. Great Bedwin, c. Berkshire, Esq., and Edward Salmon, of the city of Bath, Gent. 2 trustees of 1. and 3., and James Thompson of Kenton Street, Brunswick Square, c. Middlesex, Esq., and Nathaniel Bridges, Vicar of Henstridge, c. Somerset, Clerk, 2 other trustees of 2. and 4.
The two sums of £1000 and £800. to 5. in trust for 3. and 4.