Assignment in Trust, 29 February 1743/4
1. Mary Ford, Spinster, Francis Ford, Spinster, and Hester Ford, Spinster, all of the city of Bath, c. Somerset, Executrixes named in the last will of Pricilla Ford, city of Bath, Widow, dec'd., who was sole Executrix named in the last will of Richard Ford, Apothecary, dec'd.
2. Nathaniel Beard of Rodborough, c. Gloucestershire, Esq., administrator of the estates of Millo Smith, city of Bath, Mercer, dec'd.
3. Thomas Attwood the Elder, city of Bath, Glazier.
4. Samuel Purlewent, city of Bath, Gent.
Reciting: 0028B/1/2/1, 3-7
3 several messuages built by Benjamin Holloway on the void ground lying in Tryme Street, alias Tryme Buildings, p. St. Michael, city of Bath, from Mary Ford to Francis and Hester Ford, for the residue of a term of 99 years, subject to the covenant of redemption for Benjamin Holloway.
Premises as assigned to Millo Smith from 1. and 2. to 4. in trust for Francis and Hester Ford for the residue of a term of 900 years.
Premises as assigned to Thomas Attwood from 1. and 3. to 4. in trust for Francis and Hester Ford for the residue of a term of years.
Covenant between the parties of 1. that £500, part of the monies so secured by the premises is the proper money of Francis Ford, and that £100 residue of the monies so secured is the proper money of Hester Ford.
Appended: Assignment, 5 June 1745
1. Hester Ford, city of Bath, Spinster.
2. Francis Ford, city of Bath, Spinster.
Premises as within from 1. to 2.
Consideration: £100 from 2. to 1.
1. and 2. direct that Samuel Purlewent is to stand in trust of the properties for the sole benifit of her the said Francis Ford.